SWIMMING IS FUN
And our team will make sure it stays that way!
The SwemKids Way
SwemKids is school-based program teaches children introductory swimming lessons and water safety skills as a part of their school's curriculum. This model ensures that children are exposed to the water early and gain important life-saving skills to make sure they are safe while having fun!
Bring SwemsKids To Your School
We partner with elementary and middle schools to host our programming and transport students to local pools for 10 days of swimming lessons and water safety instruction. Contact us today to bring our program to your school!
Lessons are currently held at Washington Park Natatorium, Atlanta, Georgia. More locations coming soon.
We Our Partners
Meet The SwemTeam
- Parents/Guardians will complete a survey about child's swimming history
- Swimming instructors will assess students on 5 keys areas
- students will be introduced to and learn important aquatic milestones: breath control, submersion, floating and basic water movement techniques such as gliding, dog paddle and freestyle
- students will learn rules of the pool and other water areas, introduction to CPR and First Aid
play & awards
- swimming is fun, so students will play and have fun water games and activities
- students will receive recognition for completion and post assessment for future lessons
Beginner Pilot Session!
SwemKids is launching a free 10 lesson pilot in March 2018!
Ready to get in the water?
All lessons will be given by licensed, experienced swim instructors at an indoor aquatic center in Metro Atlanta.
5 adults and 5 kids will be selected for 10 beginner lessons. Days, times and pool locations will be announced once participants are selected. Selected participants will be contacted February 23, 2018 via email. Apply today!